Re: Brainstorms on title for How People use Web page

Hmmm...

The ways people browse
Diversity of Web Use (like this as it echoes the previous tab nicely)
Diversity of Browsing Techniques
How Different People Browse
How Other People Browse
How People Browse
How Different People Read The Web
Diverse Ways Of Reading The Web
Ways Of Reading The Web

I prefer short and anglo-saxon rooted and colloquial... so direct
translation would be no good, so with translations into short and French
and colloquial, short and Finnish and colloquial etc., rather than
direct translation. If the concern is that colloquial is no good for
second language speakers (a very valid one!), then perhaps use

--
Liam McGee
Communis Ltd

Tel: +44 (0)1373 836 476