Re: proposed new text for Ways People Browse in How People with Disabilities Use the Web

Hi Jennifer, All,

Thank you for addressing your action item!

One of the comments that was made is that while "voice recognition and
"eye-gaze systems" sound so cool and exciting for some, they may also
sound complicated (or even scary) for others. I wonder if we can tone
this down a little?

Here is a suggestion based on some of your wording:

[[
This page introduces some of the different access techniques, such as
browser settings, text-to-speech and voice recognition tools, and many
more that people with disabilities commonly use to interact with the Web.
]]

Best,
   Shadi