Re: updated expand/collapse functionality for review

Hi Wayne,

Thank you for doing this thorough testing and reporting!

It seems that IE does not hyphenate longer words as it should. This
seems to be causing some of the issues on the multi-page navigation.

Another issue relates to the overall WAI website design and the left
navigation bar. I think this is a cross-browser issue and we need to
record this as a separate issue.

Despite these issues that we will be tracking, if I understood you
correctly the pages meet WCAG 2.0 Level AA. Please let me know if not.

Best,
   Shadi