-----Mensaje original-----
De: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] En nombre
de Shadi Abou-Zahra
Enviado el: miércoles, 09 de marzo de 2011 12:14
Para: EOWG
CC: BAD TF; Artur Ortega; Sylvie Duchateau; Jennifer Sutton; Wilco Fiers;
Liam McGee; Ian Pouncey; Michael Stenitzer
Asunto: updated expand/collapse functionality for review

Dear EOWG, contributors, and potentially interested contributors, :)

Please find a test page with updated expand/collapse functionality:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/PWD-Use-Web/2009/excol.html>

In preparation for this week's EOWG discussion we would like to get your
feedback on the following:

#1. Overall functionality
  - are the "Show contents of this section" links within the text good or
should we only use headings for expand/collapse functionality?
  - is placement of expand/collapse buttons (visually icons) on <h3>s good
or should we revert to using them on the <h2>s?
  - placement of "expand all" / "collapse all" buttons before or after the
table of contents?
  - other thoughts or suggestions?

#2. Screen-reader usability
  - the screen-reader buffer should now update well across different
configurations -- please confirm
  - of we keep "Show contents of this section" function, should these remain
as links or be changed to buttons?
  - other thoughts or suggestions?

#3. Visual design
  - suggestions for any of the buttons/links styling is welcome
  - note: the current styling for "Show contents of this section" is
temporary and suggestions for updated styling is welcome
  - slight differences appear on different browsers; would be great if
someone can look at the CSS and propose improvements

Best,
   Shadi