EOWG teleconf this week: tentatively cancelled

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 16:21:55 -0400
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>,Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Dear EOWG,

Thank you for the good feedback on the Web Accessibility Standards
Harmonization draft at your face-to-face meeting earlier this week.

The editor is making progress on a revised executive summary but it
is not yet in shape to work on for tomorrow's meeting. I expect to
have a more complete draft by next week's call and look forward to
discussing it again with you then.

My understanding from Shawn, who is traveling during part of today,
is that it is unlikely that there will be other material to discuss
for tomorrow's meeting. But as this was not definite, I have left the
meeting marked "tentatively cancelled" on the EOWG home page. If you
do not hear from Shawn otherwise, then please consider it "definitely
cancelled."

Thanks,

- Judy

MIT/CSAIL Building 32-G526