Re: the "Web Accessibility is Smart Business" Presentation

Karl,

I agree with what you said re:FUD and Risk being different. I am sorry if I
was unclear, I need to review and edit my posts better. To educate on risk
management as related to accessibility is definitely worthwhile and
meaningful. The W3C is the perfect group, as they have no dog in the hunt,
 to do this education and outreach -- but my main point is I did not think
this was the best deck to address it in. It could be a full deck on its own.

Cheers,
Rob

--
Rob Yonaitis