Re: EOWG Call for Review: How People with Disabilities Use the Web

hello Shawn and all,
I think it is fine to use diversity, as the previous title Ways people
Browse did not sound diverse for me.
So +1 for this title.
Best
Sylvie

Sylvie Duchateau
Association BrailleNet
Tél.: +33(0] 1 44 27 26 25	Fax : +33 (0) 1 44 27 34 49
Web : http://www.accessiweb.org