SXSW 2011 - Inclusive Design: Building the Web for All

From: Sandi Wassmer <sandi@copious.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 09:23:11 +0000
Cc: OWEA W3C list <member-xg-owea@w3.org>
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello fellow EOWGers and OWEAns,

I noticed that the news of Shawn's SXSW presentation is being highlighted on the WAI homepage, which is fab!.

As Ian Pouncey has now been officially approved as my co-presenter at SXSW, would it be ok to list our presentation, as well as those of other Invited Expert Members, on the WAI site?

I think it would be a 'win win' on the PR front and am happy to work with anyone in the EOWG group, as well as other fellow OWEA members on PR up to the event, as we.will be working out our strategy over the next few weeks and am happy to run WAI group member campaigns if you guys see fit.

The link to the Panel Picker submission, as well as to the theme grouping under Greater Good, which I am delighted about, are below.

http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/ideas/view/6456

http://sxsw.com/interactive/talks/sessions/theme

All the best,

Sandi

Sent from my iPad

Sandi Wassmer
Copious Ltd / digital agency
t: 020 8446 3806
m: 07808 887 201
e: sandi@copious.co.uk
w: www.copious.co.uk

Read Sandi's Action for Blind People Blog:
www.actionforblindpeople.org.uk/news/blog

Follow Sandi on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/SandiWassmer

Follow Copious on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/copious

Company Registration number: 4213718
VAT Registration Number 774 4416 14

If you receive this e-mail in error please notify the sender by replying using the words Misdirected E-mail in the subject, and then delete the message and any attachments from your system.