Updated WAI site navigation proposal

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:13:02 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
EOWG,

Based on additional feedback, I have revised the draft WAI site navigation that we have been working on the last few weeks.

Please see the updated links in this weeks agenda and *send comments to the EOWG list by Thursday 25 November* as we hope to make final decisions on the Friday teleconference.

(For those who have not been involved: there is quite a bit of context for this interim tweak. Feel free to call me if you want the background.)

Thanks,
~Shawn