EOWG New WAI pages (need Thursday)

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 19:56:10 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

At the EOWG face-to-face meeting EOWG will be working on the WAI website information architecture (IA). A list of current and potential new web pages is at:

If you have thoughts on other pages we might create over the next 5 years, please let me know.

On Friday morning I'm printing these for card sorting activities, so if you can send ideas by Thursday evening that would be ideal. If over the weekend, we can add them by hand.