Background information on page titles for how pwd use the Web

From: Sylvie Duchateau <sylvie.duchateau@snv.jussieu.fr>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:28:29 +0200
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hello Shawn and all,
Concerning page titles, I notice that scenarios of web user  have been
changed to: stories of web users.
I don't know if the title has been validated, but in the link from
introduction to this page, the title is still: next page scenarios  of
Web users while the page title is: stories of web users.
Could give some more background during the conference about which titles
are definitive and which are not?
Why some have been changed and why other must be discussed?
Thynks
As far as the page "understanding Web users" is concerned, I think the
old title was clearer as it talked about barriers. Understanding web
users does not contain the idea that if a web site is not accessible
some users may experience barriers or difficulties to access and
interact with the page.
The same is for web browsing methods or understanding web brosing.
If you keep "understanding web browsing" it may get readers confused
with the "understanding WCAG documents"?
For accessibility requirements or ensuring accessibility, I don't know
which would be better, I have no idea about it.
Best
Sylvie
Sylvie

--