Re: Examples of when people need text alternatives for images

Hi Shawn,

I think this is pretty good, but reading the various other responses
from EO made me think of another case related to cognition. People who
can read but have difficulty processing/understanding maps, diagrams,
charts, graphs, etc, need a text alternative to understand the
information presented in the image (not an 'alt' attribute, but a true
alternative description).

Cheers, Andrew