Re: Training Examples - format for outlines

Hello Andrew and all,
I am sorry to answer after the deadline, but I have only found some time
yet to review the different outlines.
If I have to choose a format, I agree, it would be one of the format 2,
3 or 4.
I like format 2 which is clear.
Format 3 (as a definition list) is much clearer than the previous one
that had no nested lists.
As far as format 4 is concerned, I think format 4B is clearer thant
format 4A as the nested lists in the table cells give clearer
information on the structure of the information.
Best
Sylvie

Sylvie Duchateau
Association BrailleNet
Tél.: +33(0] 1 44 27 26 25	Fax : +33 (0) 1 44 27 34 49
Web : http://www.accessiweb.org