Re: Design for Older Users and Web Accessibility Overlaps

All:

While I like this idea, in concept, I wonder whether the page will
come up when people are searching.

I'm no SEO expert, though.

I don't think people always think to look directly on W3C pages, so I
think SEO considerations are essential, especially for these outreach
documents.

Jennifer