Re: Replacing old Training pages - reply this week

Also  +1 in support of replacing training pages with the current
drafts-in-progress.

--
Liam McGee
Communis Ltd

t: +44 (0)1373 836 476
e: liam@communis.co.uk
w: www.communis.co.uk
twit: www.twitter.com/liammcgee

***50 ways to make Google Love your Website***
by Steve Johnston & Liam McGee
Published by Random House
Now available from Amazon - http://bit.ly/googlelovebook