CART acronym needed or link good?

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 16:37:29 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Hi,

I just noticed this in the minutes from last week:
	<sinarmaya> Please, mark as an acronym the "CART" term ;-)
for the document at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/training/accessible

The acronym is "Computer Aided Real–Time Captioning or Communication Access Realtime Translation". I'm not sure it is best to have that marked up each time. I was thinking because each instance links to the definition in the Terminology section where it is explained, then that would be sufficient.

EOWG, What do you think?

~Shawn