Updated: Responding/How to Contact and Agenda for 18 December

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 13:28:30 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
EOWG,

Please see the updated agenda for this week at http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#agenda
(make sure to refresh to get the latest).

Note especially the edits to "How to Contact Organizations about Inaccessible Websites" and the questions for discussion. (for example, I'd like to try again to come up with a better title. We did so good last week on "Better Web Browsing: Tips for Customizing Your Computer", maybe we can again this week...)

Regards,
~Shawn

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry