Action Item: suggested text for BAD

From: William Loughborough <wloughborough@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:52:23 +0100
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
On the Overview page in the "About the Demo" section's note we might
want to add something suggestive of how to best use this resource:

By "flashing" between "Before" and "After" views of each page, sighted
users can see that the "look" was essentially unchanged, only the
accessibility was improved.

The document [Whatever we call "reporting" now] uses the notations in
the demos to teach you how to do something towards a11y when you
encounter its absence.