Re: "Accessible Web Browsing" document

Effort has been made to make the MooTools carousel referenced
accessible. If you kill styles *and* javascript then it's problem-free.
The problem here is where you remove css but keep javascript enabled.

So I would suggest that Alan's suggestion be included and tweaked to say
turn off javascript *and* css.

--
Liam McGee
Managing Director