EOWG Teleconference 27 November Note

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 15:47:29 +0100
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Dear group,

Ref: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/adaptive/strategies>

We plan to hold a teleconference this week for those who are available
(Thanksgiving weekend for most US participants).

I'm continuously updating the "Accessible Web Browsing" document (aka
"Adaptive Strategies" or "Making Web Browsing More Enjoyable") but a
stable version should be ready by tomorrow morning.

Please feel free to send your comments at any time, also if you can not
attend the teleconference call.

Best,
   Shadi