Re: How to Report an Inaccessible Website - title question

For a Spanish speaker the (untranslated) title "Reporting..." is very
confusing. It does not translate, and one would have to choose a quite
different word. The choice would probably be "contacting" and for me
"contacting organisations..." in the list of alternatives would be
preferable. Reporting to me suggests reporting them to some authority;
one doesn't normally report people to themselves. The suggestion for
"Encouraging - Approaching..." is good in that it is positive, but
"encouraging" is too wide in scope and throws the reader off the topic
before reading the rest of the sentence, I think. Probably "Responding
to..." would be a problem to translate or understand for non-native
speakers.

regards,

Alan

Responding to organizations with Inaccessible Websites

--
Alan Chuter
Departamento de Usabilidad y Accesibilidad