Training in design for all/digital inclusion

From: Suzette Keith <S.Keith@mdx.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 22:53:55 +0000
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Dear All
It was good to meet so many of you at TPAC. The weblink for details of the new part-time degree programme MSc Digital Inclusion at Middlesex University is at www.mdx.ac.uk/digitalinclusion.
I am more than happy that you pass on or tweet details as widely as possible. We are actively recruiting to start in January. We would also like to collaborate on the development of similar programmes elsewhere.
Details about the development of guidelines for 3 education and training programmes at bachelor, masters and industry/professional training is available from our EU Design for all at eInclusion project page.
See http://www.dfaei.org/dissemination.html, and the download links to Masters and Bachelor level curriculum guidelines and Training in Design for All for Professionals in ICT Industry.
Best wishes
Suzette

Middlesex University, UK