EOWG: Refresh and please join f2f via teleconference

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 19:13:54 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>, public-wai-age@w3.org
EOWG & WAI-AGE Task Force,

We are making a few updates to the documents for the EOWG face-to-face next week. The status of documents is kept up-to-date at: http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2009/11f2f#read

Please *refresh this page* whenever you look at it, as well as *the documents themselves*, to make sure that you are getting the latest updates.

NOTE: *If you are not attending in person*, please attend via teleconference as much as you can. (We're paying quite a bit for the phone setup.) Use the usual EOWG teleconference numbers.[1] As long as the connection is working, we'll be on the usual EOWG IRC channel[1] and will update the schedule[2] as things evolve.

See the rest of you in person soon!

Regards,
~Shawn

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/#connnect