Re: WAB cluster and WAI (was Success criteria not applicable)

I think you're missing the point. I only mention UWEM as a publicly
available example of what goes into evaluation reports every day around
the world.

 > In other words is there some separate "European
 > methodology" that is distinct from that used by Shadi and other BAD
 > editors?
It only covers WCAG 1.0 so it does not apply.

 > I believe this is the first time I've noticed any inclusion of their
 > efforts/concerns in EOWG and wonder how this relates to the overall
 > goal of "harmonis(z)ation"?
It was done at the behest of the European Commission's Information
Society Technologies Programme, which also sponsors WAI, and makes
possible the WAI-AGE project and thus the BAD.

The WAB cluster projects completed their work some time ago now. They
were charged by the European Commission to produce a methodology to
harmonize interpretation of WCAG 1.0. WAI reviewed the deliverables.

cheers,

Alan

--
Alan Chuter
Departamento de Usabilidad y Accesibilidad