Re: the "badly written" wording -- Re: comments on beta accessibility page (was Re: Phrase with "from using the web" - Re: w3.beta Comments for discussion)

My vote is for  c. However, websites and web tools that are not accessible
create barriers that exclude...

Otherwise if you go with a or b consider replacing "badly written" to
something like "poorly coded" .

Terry Morris
Associate Professor, Harper College
http://terrymorris.net

--
Terry Morris
Web Development & Design Foundations with XHTML