Re: Phrase with "from using the web" - Re: w3.beta Comments for discussion

Although I'm skeptical about how readers will take "disable people" (I
visualize a machete coming out of the monitor and severing the users hands),
the addition of "from using the Web" is weird on my ears. I don't believe
I've ever seen "disable *from*" - "prevented from" I have seen/heard, but
not the former. I don't know why but it just sounds weird.

Love.

--
http://www.boobam.org/webgeezermild.htm