Re: For Review: Accessibility page for beta.w3.org

Replies below.

Sylvie duchateau wrote:
> Hello Shawn and all,
> My comments relate to the version from 26 o August at :
> http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/4betaW3org/accessibility-new-w3c
> They are separated with dashes.
> ----------
> 1. In "Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) at W3C", paragraph
> "individuals and organizations can:
> you write by contributing to the WAI interest group" may be it could be
> helpful to add a link to this group, for people who do not know about it.

done

> ---------
> 2. In paragraph "learn more", the link to "how people with disabilities
> use the Web" leads to WAI resources. Is it a mistake or is it
> intentional? As this document is a draft, I understood from previous
> discussions that it would be better to link to the introduction to how
> people with disabilities use the Web.
> <http://www.w3.org/WAI/intro/people-use-web>

it was a mistake. fixed. thanks.

good point. We have "Selecting and Using Authoring Tools for Web Accessibility" <http://www.w3.org/WAI/impl/software> -- however, I seem to recall that there are some issues with it and we might not want to point to it. I'll check.

> I prefer the second proposal : "they disable people from using the web.".

OK.

~Shawn