BAD preview for accessibility testing

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:27:37 +0200
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>, WAI-AGE TF <public-wai-age@w3.org>
CC: BAD TF <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>
Dear EOWG, WAI-AGE TF,

We hope to soon announce the Before and After Demo (BAD) for public
review but before that, we would appreciate help in test-driving the
actual Demo pages:

# Before pages:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/draft/2009/before/home/>
# After pages:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/demos/bad/draft/2009/after/home/>

Things to think about are:
  - ideas to help the navigation and use of the Demo
  - inconsistencies or confusing aspects of the Demo
  - accessibility improvements for the "After pages"
  - other best practices or code clean-up suggestions

Please send your feedback to the BAD Task Force *only* to avoid clutter
and cross-posting between the mailing lists:
  - <public-wai-eo-badtf@w3.org>

We welcome any other thoughts or suggestions but for now we want to
focus primarily on the actual Demo pages. We will be bringing back
revisions to the Demo "wrapper pages" (the overview, description of
barriers, and evaluation report pages) for review at a later stage.

Thank you for your help on finalizing the Demo!

Best,
   Shadi