Re: Call for Review: "Components of Web Accessibility" Presentation and Tutorial

EOWG,

I've updated the pages based on feedback from today's teleconference.

The most significant change is from "tutorial" to "step-by-step guide". See:
1. instructions overview page <http://www.w3.org/WAI/presentations/components/>
2. Step-by-Step Guide for self-study <http://www.w3.org/Talks/wai-components/all.htm>
3. HTML/CSS for presentations (HTML/CSS) for presentations <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/slides/components.html>

Yeliz is working on a presentation format (.ppt).

Other than that, I think this is done -- for the first release anyway.

If you have any comments -- for this release, or for consideration for next release -- please send them in right away.

Thanks,
~Shawn