Updated "Referencing WAI Guidelines and Technical Documents"

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 13:56:47 -0600
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Based on additional feedback, I updated "Referencing WAI Guidelines and Technical Documents" at:

There are two significant changes:
1. added "Linking to Techniques and Other "Notes"" at <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/linking#notes>
2. changed the CSS to accommodate the site navigation column and the table taking up the full width.

OPEN ACTION ITEM: Could someone who is up on CSS best practices take a look at how the table width is handled there and let me know if this is OK and if there is a better way to do it?