Re: [updated] WCAG 2.0 Translations page

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 11:22:43 -0600
To: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>, w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Dear Shadi & EOWG,

Thank you for the updated version, Shadi. This listing is much more simple.

Here is a suggestion for further simplification and clarification: <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/wcag2translations-new>

Changes include:
* simplified headings and text
* put links to other translations lists and translations information in bullets so they stand out more
* capitalized "Authorized Translations"
* change "voluntary" to "volunteer"
* highlighted the CAT for review and took it out of its own list
* linked the language of completed translations (Hungarian and Portuguese)

Question: Should we include the language in its own language, e.g., Hungarian (Magyar0...

Comments?

~Shawn