[updated] WCAG 2.0 Translations page

From: Shadi Abou-Zahra <shadi@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 09:26:40 +0100
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Dear EOWG,

Thank you very much for the valuable input during Friday's EOWG call and
on the mailing list. I've tried to incorporate all of your comments into
an updated draft:
  - <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/wcag20translations>

Please send further thoughts or comments to the mailing list. As Shawn
said, we can do minor updates at any time after publication too.

Thanks,
   Shadi