Re: WAI Resources clarification [Re: Linking to WAI Guidelines & WAI Resources

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 17:19:33 -0600
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

For those who were not on the call today, here is a summary of the conclusion on the WAI Resources page issue:
* Shawn remembered that the reason we did this page with the 2006 redesign was because in the old site design there was a WAI Resources page. We wanted to have something similar at the URI for persistence, in case others had linked to it.
* This page is not highly useful or usable as is, therefore we do not want to increase visibility to it. It is not a high priority to redesign this page at this time.

Issue closed for now...