Re: WAI Resources clarification [Re: Linking to WAI Guidelines & WAI Resources

From: Liam McGee <liam.mcgee@communis.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:45:00 +0000
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Shawn Henry wrote:
>> If you have any thoughts on how we can fairly easily improve the
>> usability and visibility of the WAI Resources page
>> <http://www.w3.org/WAI/Resources/Overview>, please send those in
>> e-mail or prepare to discuss them at this week's teleconference. Note
>> that we will not do major changes to the information architecture yet.

Ok - in that case suggest

Introducing... section:
- why is the text 'Web Content Accessibility and Mobile Web' in bold
face in the see also section?

- <h2>s should replicate the blue nav headings e.g. 'Introducing
Accessibility' rather than 'Introducing Web Accessibility', and so on.

- Not sure about the purpose of having this page, given that it is a
direct lift of the content from each of the main nav pages.

- I note that definition list mark-up has been used. Is this a better
solution than <h3>s?

Regards to all