wai-age slides

From: William Loughborough <wloughborough@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 01:18:33 -0800
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
We might consider being in the forefront of a sea-change in our view of the
attitude that young people (so-called "working-age" people) in the future
will be supporting "seniors" - whatever age that comes to mean over time as
"retirement age" is made higher.

There are several books like "What Are Old People For?: How Elders Will Save
the World" by William H. Thomas that seek to put this myth to rest.

The pictures taken of me at TPAC 2009 in France yielded one that made me
post a brief site at http://www.boobam.org/webgeezermild.htm with a rant
about this.