Introducing myself

From: Marco Bertoni <m.bertoni@webprofession.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:34:01 +0100
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

Hello everyone,

I'm Marco Bertoni a new member of the group for IWA/HWG.

Just few words to introduce myself to the group.

I'm a web accessibility consultant based on Genova, a city in the north of Italy.

With over 10 year experience as a professional instructor and tutor about informatics and Web Standards, currently I'm a consultant at ASPHI Foundation. My role is to check business and public sector websites against Italian Accessibility Law 4 of January 9, 2004 requirements. I've also been the instructor on several seminars about web accessibility and web writing.

In the past 5 years I've been also a consultant at Italian National Center for Informatics in Public Administration (CNIPA). I was one of the experts involved in monitoring and accessibility assessment of public sector websites against Italian Accessibility Law 4 of January 9, 2004. I've also been the lead instructor of the last four editions of the CNIPA training course for public sector websites editors.

In the next few days I will study carefully all Group Current Work.

That's all, I hope to hear from you soon!

Have a nice day,
Marco

--
Marco Bertoni
International Webmasters Association / The HTML Writers Guild