EOWG: New W3C Group: Open Web Education Alliance Incubator Group (Call for Participation)

From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 20:18:36 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
CC: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Dear EOWG Participants,

A new W3C Incubator Group has started: Open Web Education Alliance (owea). See
- Home page: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/owea/
- Charter: http://www.w3.org/2005/Incubator/owea/charter-20090617

Because of the potential overlap with the work of EOWG and owea, it would be good to have one or more EOWG participants also participate in (or at least monitor) the work of owea.

We will talk about this at our teleconference this week. (If you are interested in participating in owea and will not be at the teleconference, please let me know.)

Regards,
~Shawn, EOWG Chair

-----
Shawn Lawton Henry