Re: Approval for publication of business case documents

Hello Sylvie,

Shawn Henry wrote:
> Thanks, Sylvie.
>
> Some replies below.
>
>> I have just one question:
>> In the reference to WCAG 2.0 success criteria (over the four sub
>> pages), how are the success criteria classified? By priority? As I
>> don't see any chronological order in the listing of the success criteria.
>> Example:
>> In financial factors at:
>> http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/Drafts/bcase/fin.html
>> In "increase Web site Use", bullet:
>> clear and consistent design, navigation, and links
>> ( [WCAG 2.0 Success Criteria 2.4.4, 2.4.9, 2.4.5, 3.2.3, 3.2.4, 2.4.1,
>> 2.4.6, 3.2.3, 3.2.4;]
>
> Andrew: Any comment on this? Perhaps it would be best to put them in
> numerical order?

While I'm sure there was some logic in this ordering originally, there
seems no good reason not to list numerically now. The WCAG working group
have also provided some comment on the appropriate success criteria to
include that will be incorporated.

Regards, Andrew