EOWG: Comments before Friday 1 May - Re: EOWG Comments on "Improving Access to Government through Better Use of the Web", April 2009

EOWG,

Please send your comments on the new material in the eGov document (linked below) to the the EOWG list today, so that we can finalize them at Friday's EOWG teleconference.

Reminder: They are on a tight schedule and need to get all additional comments by Tuesday 5 May.

Regards,
~Shawn