Re: EGov IG Draft comments

Thanks, Sharron! My main issue is that I don't want EOWG to suggest changes other than accessibility related changes. This change seems to go beyond accessibility, and thus I think it's best left for comment outside of EOWG.

To make that more clear, I've added to our comments: "Note that as feasible we re-used your language in our suggested alternative, even in places where additional editing is warranted."

And right after that we have: "Some EOWG members have additional concerns that are not within the scope of these comments focusing on accessibility. We asked individuals to submit those comments separately."

---

In the Introduction, I edited this sentence: However, we also identified phrasing that could lead to serious misinterpretations; for example, some in EOWG understood "Provide input on how to ease standards compliance" to mean that the standards themselves should be made less stringent but others understood it differently.

~Shawn