How WCAG 2 differs...

From: William Loughborough <wloughborough@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 04:57:28 -0800
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
The opening lines are to orient the reader (particularly one who came from
some unexpected outside source) to the subject page. Might it be useful to
also include a brief "who" statement so that the unsuspecting reader will
know if "This Bud's for You!"? If I got to any of the pages under discussion
unexpectedly, I might need (at least) something to indicated that I'm in too
deep or not deep enough.

Love.