Re: preselectors?

Hi guys - Used to offer a bookmarklet on the communis site to do a
similar thing, to allow users to click the bookmarlet (essentially
running as a button in their bookmarks bar) to apply stylesheet changes
to whatever page they wehere on. But we stopped doing it after a while
as it was too clunky.

In the end, showing the user how to change their own browser or OS
preferences is, I believem, the better solution. For example, OS stuff
to explain would include for Windows StickyKeys, FilterKeys, ToggleKeys,
SoundSentry, ShowSounds, High Contrast, MouseKeys, SerialKeys etc.

Attaching this info to the http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1A-Conformance,
http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1AA-Conformance and
http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG1AAA-Conformance pages would be a great start,
noting which facilities should be available to users based on the
conformance claim (e.g. navigate by heading, etc etc).

Regards

Liam