Re: Finding the WAI-AGE Slideset

Hi Alan,

Thank you for this question, unfortunately this was not very clear.

There is currently no Slideset specifically designed for the purpose of
reuse. However, at the bottom of the requirements document which you
referenced below [1], you will find four previous slidesets that were
used for previous presentations. We used these to start from, primarily
the one from the Accessible Design in the Digital World conference,
labeled "ADDW September 2008":
  - <http://www.w3.org/2008/Talks/0923-ADDW-WAIAGE/>

Best,
   Shadi