RE: WCAG 2.0 at a Glance - edit suggestion

From: Helle Bjarnø <hbj@visinfo.dk>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 14:37:06 +0200
To: <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>
Cc: "Henny Swan" <hennys@opera.com>, "William Loughborough" <wloughborough@gmail.com>
Me too +1

~ Helle

From: w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-eo-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Henny Swan
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2008 7:13 AM
To: William Loughborough
Cc: shawn@w3.org; w3c-wai-eo@w3.org
Subject: Re: WCAG 2.0 at a Glance - edit suggestion

I think that makes a lot of sense, great suggestion.

+ 1

From:    "Andi Snow-Weaver" <andisnow@us.ibm.com>

I just wanted to suggest using "audio and video content" instead of
"multimedia content". What do most people call those things on You Tube?
videos. What do people rent at Netflix, Blockbuster, and Hollywood Video?
videos. People don't think of videos as video only with no audio content.
So if you used "audio and video content", I think you would capture all
the types of content covered under guideline 1.2 and avoid the issue that
multimedia is often confused with "Flash".

Henny Swan

Web Evangelist
www.opera.com <http://www.opera.com/>  (work)
www.iheni.com <http://www.brucelawson.co.uk/>  (personal)