Re: EOWG: Final version of Mobile-Accessibility "Shared Web Experiences" doc

Hello Shawn, Yeliz and all,
I did a mistake in replying to Shawn's e-mail so I resend my response to
the list.
I will not participate in the next calls due to vacation but I would
like to comment on the last published draft of Mobile-Accessibility
"Shared Web Experiences" doc at:
http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/experiences

As stated in my comments in the survey, I like this document very much
and find its title really good, as it summarises the document and is not
too long.
Nevertheless, I find the new formulation of the document containing the
table version and the one containing the topics version not clear enough.
The table version contains also some topics as it classifies the
information around the four principles of accessibility. In the table of
contnts you also find links to each topic.
If I would like to go to the topic version, I would not click on the
link called "topic format", as it does not tell me clearly that this is
a linearised version of the table format. When reading the former
"linear version" link, the information was clearer to me.
I don't understand why it is a problem to talk about linear or table
version. Some people rather look at data in a tabular form, other would
rather read a document in a text form.
As far as the rest of the document is concerned, it is very clear except
the topic: "Link text not descriptive" in the section "operable". I'm
still not satisfied with the explanations for users with disabilities
and users of mobile Web devices that are nearly the same but do not
describe what the barrier is.
Original sentence:
"Disabilities Context: User can not determine purpose of link when read
out of context".
Proposal: Disabilities Context: Some assistive technologies (screen
reader, magnifier or speech recognition software) have the ability to
display a list of links so that the user can go to the page he wants to
lookt at more rapidly. Links are read out of context and user can not
determine the purpose of each link.
2. Original text : Mobile Context: User can not determine purpose of link.

Question: I don't know browser on mobile devices very well so why is the
user prevented from determining the purpose of the link? Is there a
functionality to display a list of links, like the assistive
technologies of people with disabilities?
As I don't konw the answer, I cannot write a good explanation.
That's all for my comments on the document.
Best
Sylvie