Subject: EOWG: Mobile-Accessibility Overlap document publication
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 16:24:16 -0500
From: Shawn Henry <shawn@w3.org>
To: EOWG (E-mail) <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

EOWG:

At the 20 June teleconference, EOWG suggested several changes to the first page of the Mobile-Accessibility Overlap document at <http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/TaskForces/Accessibility/drafts/latest>. Alan and Yeliz will make those changes, and send an updated link for your review.

Here is a plan for publishing an updated Public Working Draft before the ICCHP conference the second week of July:
* Wed 25 June - Alan posts updated version with edits based on last week's teleconference
* EOWG review and send any comments in e-mail (or the survey)
* Fri 27 June teleconference - discuss any comments sent in e-mail (or in the survey)
* Mon 30 June - Alan posts updated version, if there are any new edits
* Wed 2 July - EOWG completes survey <http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35532/mobile-ax-overlap-June2008/>
* Thur 3 or early the next week - publish Public Working Draft

If this schedule does not give you adequate time for review, please let me know.

Regards,
~Shawn

--
Shawn Lawton Henry, W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)
about: http://www.w3.org/People/Shawn/