Re: Discussion on purpose of Mobile Accessibility document

I agree with Jo; I am also not sure what the proposed changes are. I
thought there are five documents:

1. Working on WCAG 2.0 and MWBP together;
2. Starting from MWBP and extending/upgrading to WCAG 2.0
3. Starting from MWBP and extending/upgrading to WCAG 1.0
4. Starting from WCAG 1.0 and extending/upgrading to MWBP
5. Starting from WCAG 2.0 and extending/upgrading to MWBP

What would be the other two proposed documents?

Regards,
Yeliz.