CONTROL_POSITION

From: Alan Chuter <achuter@technosite.es>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:19:50 +0100
To: EOWG <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Following on from our discussion on Friday on this MWBP, I am adding:

"Positioning control labels consistently helps people who use screen
magnification and only see a smaller part of the screen"

Change text of "Does help meet any WCAG 2.0 success criteria?" to "No,
but it is the subject of an advisory technique for 1.3.1, Info and
Relationships, "Positioning labels to maximize predictability of
relationships".

The technique [1] doesn't go into any further detail on what the positions are.

regards,

Alan

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/quickref/20071211/Overview.php#qr-ensure-compat-rsv

--