mea culpa regrets

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 10:59:55 -0800
To: w3c-wai-eo@w3.org

The consideration of ageing as a disability all its own was exemplified this morning.

I keep my daily pills in a labeled group of boxes and actually use the days thereon as a calendar.
Today's pills were in the "Thursday" box, and although I had thought it was Friday and had prepared
my potluck salad for today's pinochle session at the Senior Center, I became confused and went back
to bed - or perhaps I lost a day somewhere.

I'm really sorry I missed the teleconference because it's clear that the issues before the Ageing
Task Force are important to me.

The other excuse is that the follow-up agenda usually published in time for the meeting did not
appear this time.

Love.