EOWG: Agenda for 15 February 2008 Teleconference

From: Judy Brewer <jbrewer@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:43:42 -0500
To: "EOWG (E-mail)" <w3c-wai-eo@w3.org>

Dear EOWG Participants:

An agenda and logistics for our 15 February 2008 teleconference follow.
Time:    8:30am - 10:30am U.S. Eastern Time.
For other time zones
see: 	  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meeting.html
Bridge:  +1.617.761.6200 / + / +44.117.370.6152,
Code: EOWG# (3694#) IRC:
Channel: #eo, server: irc.w3.org, port: 6665
Scribe:  Henny? (sort of per
http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2003/scribes.html , but no one listed for 15/2)
Guest Chairs: Andrew and Shadi

1. Mobile Web and Accessibility Overlap Documents
	From Mobile Web Best Practices 1.0 to Web Content Accessibility
Guidelines 2.0"
	Especially the following sections:
	"Individual Mobile Web Best Practices Compared"
	and then:
	"Extending from MWBP to WCAG 2.0"
	We will be going through these sections in some detail.
	For additional context, also see:
	Changelog available at:
	MWBP home page available at:

2. Web Accessibility and Ageing Task Force Work Statement
	Updated Task Force Work Statement available at:
	For additional context, please see:

- Judy

NOTE: If you reply to this email, please change the subject line. If
you are sending regrets, add "Regrets" to the front of the current
subject line. If you are commenting on a document or topic, put the
document title or topic in the subject line. Thanks.

* Upcoming EOWG teleconference schedule with topics:

IRC reminders and tips:
- IRC is supplemental to the call. Some participants do not have IRC.
All substantive comments should be said verbally in the call (not just in IRC).
- To type a side comment that will _not_ get recorded in the minutes,
type /me comment - e.g.:
/me hopes everyone had pleasant holidays
will come out:
*shawn hopes everyone had pleasant holidays

Teleconference information:
- Managing IRC for EOWG meeting minutes:
- W3C Zakim Teleconference Bridge: http://www.w3.org/2002/01/UsingZakim
- Zakim IRC Bot: http://www.w3.org/2001/12/zakim-irc-bot
- A source for help with IRC (Internet Relay Chat): http://www.irchelp.org